Regatta Point Community Sailing’s main location is Lake Quinsigamond where we offer the following programs:
- The Guppy Camp – 9 weeks starting June 17th for kids age 7 – 9, full day 9 – 4pm program that are designed to get kids comfortable on and around the water.
- Sailing Camp – 9 weeks starting June 17th for kids age 9 – 12, from 9 – 4. This program gets kids engaged on the water.
- Junior Program – 3 different 3 week sessions. The program is designed to get teens involved and working together using the sport of sailing. Many sailors spend two or three years in this program then become staff members.
- Deckhands & Guppy Deckhands are after school spring and fall programs for kids aged 10-13 and 7-9 respectively.
- Adventure Kids: Age 8 -14: A fun way to play on the water while learn about kayaking and Stand up Paddle Poarding. Only at the Lake Chauncy Site in Westborough.
At Coes Pond & Lake Chauncy we offer adventure programs based on stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and collaborative games. These programs run for ½ of a day on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 – 12pm at Lake Chauncy and 1-4pm at Coes Pond.
All of our programs run with the philosophy of safety, fun and learning. Each program is specifically designed for children based on age and ability. Children of all ages and skill are welcome, but space is limited.
We offer full and partial scholarship for anyone in need. Please contact the office with your request or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have never turn a child away who can swim and we never want to.